Friday, November 24, 2006

Solved that problem


In my last post I was moaning on about what to do if you can't think of what to cook. I solved it by deciding to do an old recipe (see below) for that standby - baked potatoes. I wasn't very excited by the potatoes, I mean, baking potatoes is not exciting on a week night, you can't go to town and get mini ones, and make hollondaise sauce et al to go with them (which is divine) - no time. So I jammed them up with cottage cheese, prawns and chopped parsley and made a coleslaw (see previous post for recipe). As well as the usual ingredients my wife requested that I add extra apple and celery. I don't often like over-complicating coleslaw but it was fun to make, tasted good and solved my 'what shall I cook tonight?' problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home